treatment to whiten underarms
underam whitening Discoloration of the epidermis is a common problem. It occurs caused by several reasons. These include over sweating, skin pigmentation, sometimes stress, etc. We might hide it from the winters but inside the summer this can be a real issue. You may have that sexy and slim figure but that dark armpits spoil the fun of wearing a bikini. There are some simple tips & home cures that would help you to get rid of underarm discoloration.
How To Brighten Underarm Discoloration Naturally And Safely In 2 weeks?
* Do not shave the head of hair of the armpits. This makes your hair hard and darker. This also enhances skin tanning. Also avoid applying any traditional hair removal creams. These are also harmful with the sensitive organs on the body. Waxing is definitely better. It removes the old skin debris, combats the discolored patches and it is quite hygienic.
* You must not wear synthetic clothes inside summers. Always wear pure cotton. This reduces sweating which is the key root cause of underarm discoloration.
* When ever go out within the day time or within the afternoons make certain you apply some sun tan lotion. These lotions have SPF. Check with a health care provider or a dermatologist just how much SPF works for your skin type.
* Use lemon. Rub an item of lemon for the armpits everyday before bathing.
* You must apply oils full of vitamin E.
* When ever you have time, may be about the weekends rub the underarms with coconut oil.
* While bathing gently rub the underarms having a pumice stone. Also wash the region properly with soap.
* After waxing always apply non-scented anti fungal talcum powder. Avoid using every other types of talcum powders in this field.
* You may tend to apply baking soda within the armpits after bathing everyday.
* Make a paste of merely one tea spoon lime juice, 1 desert spoon cucumber juice as well as a pinch of turmeric powder. You must leave it around the armpits for 20 minutes and after that wash it well.
* Another simple do-it-yourself solution is a mixture of merely one tea spoon gram flour, 1 table spoon curd and 1 pinch turmeric powder. Apply it around the armpits and let it dry. After it dries off rinse it with cold water.
* You may decide to use skin whitening creams regularly. The best among a great number of choices is Meladerm. This is great cure to underarm discoloration.